||Call for pricing
The EDP 2000 is ideal for signing either 3.1/2" or 7" continuous checks or documents. Dual key locks and both a resettable and non-reset able counter is included for maximum controls. Specification speed of 240 pieces per minute, paper size 17"maximum width, 3.5"-7"length, dimensions 9"L x 25.25" Wx 14.75 H.
- Dual key/lock controls provide maximum control over the imprinting function
- Signature Cover lock guards against unauthorized usage
- Non-resettable display audit counter keeps an accurate running count of all processed checks
- Resettable batch counter automatically counts each signed check for accurate batch totals
- Optional tri-color ink rolls provide added security to each impression
- Tamper proof screws.
- Transports keep continuous form checks securely aligned
- Signs 240 checks a minute, counts, stack and secures them in one easy process.
- Easily adapts to checks in various weights with vouchers on the top, bottom or side
- Signature selector has a lock in position for 3 Â½" conventional checks or for 7" voucher style check signing
- Side by side dual signature system is available
- A variety of imprint designs can be utilized ranging from signatures to seals with an assortment of backgrounds and text for any application
||35 lbs (15.7 kg) |
||23.25"W x 9" Deep x 14.75"H (64.14cm x 22.86cm x 37.46cm) |
||240 Documents/ Minute using 3.5"/8.75cm Documents |
||Length - 3.5" or 7.0" (8.75cm or 17.5cm) Max. width 17" (42.5cm) |
||Single or Multiple interleaved forms - Carbon or carbonless - 1-4 ply|
||Standard Size .875" x 3" ||
We also carry:
|Other products in this category