||Call for pricing
The DI-100 is ideal for signing or endorsing cut-sheet documents. Traditional mailers can also be signed through crash imprinting. Dual key locks and both a resettable and non-resettable counter is included for maximum controls, four pre-programmed job settings. Specification fixed speed of 300 pieces per minute, paper size 2.75"-14"width 3"-14"length, dimensions 12"L x 19.5" Wx 9.5 H.
The DI-100 is great for:
- Signing checks
- Endorsing checks
- Transcript validation
- Crash imprinting
- Dual key/lock controls provide maximum control over the imprinting function
- Non-resettable counter counts imprints only when imprinting function is activated via the Imprint Key
- All metal construction with tamper-proof screws provides total security
- Executive key/lock prevents unauthorized access to imprint plates
- Optional tri-color ink roll provides added security to each impression.
- External dial allows for "on the fly" ink roller adjustment
- Imprint location is easily adjusted while imprinting.
- Allows for a variety of imprint designs such as signatures, endorsements, seals and logos with either the standard or optional oversized imprint plates
- Imprints can be placed virtually anywhere on the document
- Easily adapts to any single part document in a wide range of lengths, widths and weights
- Small footprint fits in any office.
- Automatic alignment feature assures accurate imprint location
- Bottom feed assures proper sequencing of documents and reloading during operation
||115V 60HZ 220-240V 50HZ/60HZ|
||40 lbs (18.2 kg)|
||12" L x 19.5 W x 9.5" H 30.4cm x 49.5cm x 24.1cm|
||300 Documents/ Minute using 3.5"/8.9cm Documents|
||Min Length 3" (7.6cm),Min Width 2.78" (7.3cm),Max Length 14" (35.5cm),Max Width 14" (35.5cm)|
||18-125lb. Bond |
||200 Singly-ply Documents |
||Anywhere within specified paper size |
|Max. Imprint Size
||Standard Size .875" x 3" Optional Size 1.875" x 3" (requires two plates)||
We also carry:
|Other products in this category