||Call for pricing
The Advanced Office Folder Inserters
The 6202 Series brings advanced folding & inserting technology and flexibility to the office environment. The unique AutoSet feature allows for one touch setup of new jobs by automatically measuring paper lengths, envelope sizes and fold lengths. Recurring and frequent jobs run in AutoSet can also be stored as a programmed job setting for hassle free setup and operation.
The powerful folding system enables the 6202 Series to accurately fold up to five sheets of paper at the same time. Three configurations are available to meet your processing needs, the FD 6202-Basic 2, FD 6202-Advanced 1, and FD 6202-Advanced 2. The FD 6202-Basic 2 model is equipped with two automatic sheet feeders, the FD 6202-Advanced 1 model comes with one sheet feeder and one insert/BRE feeder and the FD 6202-Advanced 2 comes with two sheet feeders and one insert/BRE feeder.
- FD 6202 - Basic 2 (Two sheet feeder)
- FD 6202 - Advanced 1 (One sheet feeder and One inserter/BRE feeder)
- FD 6202- Advanced 2 (Two sheet feeder and One inserter/BRE feeder)
- One or two fully automatic sheet feeders
- One automatic insert/BRE feeder - FD 6202-Advanced 1 & 2
- Auto Set - one touch set-up
- Clamshell design for easy access
- Fully automatic adjustments
- Nine programmable fold applications
- Seal and non-seal capabilities
- Two counters - One resettable for addition and batch counting and one non-resettable
- Double document detection
- Four adjustable insert fingers
- Folds and inserts up to five sheets of paper
- Fold type: C, V, Z and Double Parallel
- Fold and/or insert sheets, business reply envelopes and cards automatically in almost any combination
- Multifeeding - Allows for a set number of pieces (1-3) to be pulled from one feeder, then collated and inserted automatically
- Folding only without inserting
- Daily post mode for inserting stapled sets
- OMR - Optical Mark Recognition (FD 6202- Advanced 2 only)
- Right-hand / Left-hand Side Exit tray
- Cabinet Stand
- Short Feed tray
- Sheet Feeder for all FD 601 Models
- FD400 Jogger- Reduced static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
The 6202 Series is available in three models to meet your specific processing needs. A variety of documents up to 14", including checks, invoices, newsletters and business reply envelopes can be inserted in almost any combination. An optional lefthand or righthand side exit tray can be added to maximize your operator productivity.
The daily mail feature allows for various mailing to be processed in stapled and non- stapled sets.
The 6202 Series processes at a rate of up to 2,200 pieces per hour and can handle up to 325 sheets in each feeder. Feeders can be refilled on the fly allowing for continuous operation.
The cascade mode maximizes production by filling multiple feeders with the same documents. Link two sheet feeders or two insert feeders when one feeder empties the other one automatically starts feeding, this allows for a total stacking capacity of 500 sheets or insert (350 when using BRE's).
The AutoSet feature automatically detects and sets length, fold type, envelope size, fold lenth and double document detection. Simply load the documents into the feed hoppers and go. The 6202 Series also includes nine programable fold settings for recurring or frequently processed applications.
The drop-in feed system and easy access paper paths increase efficiency and maximizes output.
The 6202 Series has double document detection located at each feed station to insure document integrity. The optional OMR software and hardware (available on the FD 6202 Advanced 2 only) allow for the insertion of varying multiple page documents automatically. OMR determines which documents go together into each envelope, eliminating the tedious task of manually collating and inserting.
||Up to 325 Sheets or approx. 45 BRE's|
||Sheet Feeder Length 3.5" - 14" Width 51" - 9"|
||Length 3.5" - 6.38" Width 5.5" - 9.5"|
||Length 3.5" - 6" L x 5.1" - 9"|
||Up to 250 envelopes|
||16.5" W x 53" L x 26" H|
||up to 15,000 per month|
||100 - 120 Volts (50/60 HZ)|